Lawo is proud of having helped write the book on open-standard AoIP, as a founding and sustaining member of the committee that developed and ratified the AES67 specification.
That’s why our newest networked radio console, ruby, is 100% AES67-compliant with RAVENNA. Ruby’s Power Core mixing engine can handle hundreds of AES67 / RAVENNA channels in just 1RU — and its
2048x2048 routing matrix and open-source Ember+ control protocol means you can connect and control any studio hardware or software you choose, from the ever-expanding AES67 / RAVENNA universe.
- Two AES67 / RAVENNA ports, each with 64 I/O channels and dual-redundant network capability
- Integrated discovery and direct networked routing control of AES67 / RAVENNA streams
- Four HD MADI ports standard; eight I/O expansion slots accommodate even more MADI, analog and digital inputs & outputs
- Popular RAS and Ember+ control protocols for device control over IP or serial connections
- TCP/IP remote control for connected Lawo matrix
- 4, 8, 12 & 16-fader frame sizes can be used to build consoles of up to 60 faders
- Super-slim work surface – only 51mm tall. Desktop or flush-mount operation.