IQOYA *SERV/LINK is a high density 1U rack multi-channel IP audio codec designed for the delivery of audio programs in applications such as multiple STL and SSL links; delivery of multiple WEB
radios to CDNs; multiple program delivery to DVB/cable operators; multiple intercom and commentary channels; and IP audio transcoding.
At a glance
- IQOYA *SERV/LINK handles up to 64 stereo (128 mono) input and output channels in 1 RU, with the possibility to simultaneous encode and stream the audio inputs at multiple formats and
protocols, decode IP audio streams to the outputs, and transcode IP audio streams.
- It features two hot swappable redundant PSU, two Ethernet ports, and supports different types of audio I/Os (AES/EBUs, or analog, or MADI, or AES67/RAVENNA, or AES67/RAVENNA and MADI). IQOYA
*SERV/LINK can be fully controlled and monitored from its embedded WEB pages and through SNMP.
- Simultaneous delivery of multiple audio programs to transmitter sites, WEB radio CDNs, satellite/cable operators, or studios through multiple streaming formats and encapsulations : ACIP RTP,
UDP, Icecast/Shoutcast, MPEG-TS/IP SPTS or MPTS
- Up to 3 decoding priorities per output (with automatic switching between priorities in case of decoding priority audio source loss). Sources can be IP audio streams, local backup playlists
and sound files, audio inputs
- Remote monitoring of the codec in a standard supervisor application based on SNMP or DataMiner