The AUDIOWAY BRIDGE from Digigram is the perfect gateway between legacy and AoIP equipment in the studio, allowing users to input MADI, AES67, RAVENNA and AES/EBU and route audio and associated
clocks to output in any one of these formats.
Features of the AUDIOWAY BRIDGE include:
- Dual gigabit 64/64 AES67/RAVENNA full-duplex I/O channels, 64/64 MADI optical I/O and 8/8 AES3 I/O
- PTP Grandmaster clock and synchronization between IP and legacy audio domains.
- Simple operation thanks to embedded routing matrix and system management protocol EMBER+.
- Discovers both RAVENNA (Bonjour/mDNS) with ultralow latency streams down to one sample per packet and SAP (Dante/AES67) streams. SIP is available for Unicast streams
- Hosted in a 1 RU rack interface, AUDIOWAY BRIDGE includes a dual power supply and headphone monitoring of any source through the routing matrix.